All About Me

scariest thing that happened

The scariest thing that happened to me was when I spent the night at my Pawpaw's house.  I was down stairs trying to go to sleep when I heard a noise.  I turned down the TV and listened for a minute.  I heard what I thought was someone say get out.  I listened some more and heard tapping on the wall.  Next, my Pawpaw heard me yelling in fear and came down stairs.  He listened, laughed and said I was so silly.  The noise I was hearing was the water running through his base board heat.  I ended up sleeping at the bottom of his bed on the floor.  I think this happened when I was around seven.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 05:40 PM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.