Copyright (c) 2014 by Mykaela K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mykaela K -- Blogmeister

Mykaela -

by Mykaela K teacher: Melanie Transue

Sacagawea!

Visual Representation of Me.

Hello People of earth! My lovely name is Mykaela.That is how you spell it because that is how my mom spelt it so deal with it.  I'm somewhat athletic, I don't play any sports for school but on my own time I play softball and kind of like to run. 

My favorite bands are Slipknot and Sum41.

My love to draw and doodle, when I have nothing better to do with my free time. It's something I enjoy doing. My drawings aren't like great but I have a lot of fun drawing them on paper, notebooks, and my wall at home. Everything!

My favorite book in the whole wide world would be House of Night Series!

The hottest guys I know would most definitely have to be Eminem and Ryan Sheckler! <3

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/eminem-9516.jpg" />

Thank You for looking at my Visual Representation of Me (:

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 11:44 AM • comment (1) • Reads 91 • Return to Blog List

I know that you like to draw because you do it a lot, but I didn't know that you were really athletic. If you really enjoy some of the sports you do, why don't you join in some of them?
Posted September 21, 2011 at 07:15 PM by • Tyler B