Ok let me just tell you that I’m scared of my own shadow .I freak out over the smallest things in life. So the weirdest, funniest, strangest, SCARIEST thing happened to me one night on Halloween I was handing out candy to kids and teens. My house was all scary and freaky it even had scary music .My mom and dad were not there because they were taking my little brother and sister trick or treating. I was sitting with my friend and it was very quiet and all of a sudden these to freaky boys came running at us like crazy .So you know me I’m running around like crazy screaming like a chicken with its head cut off. My friend is trying to get the boys away .So I come up behind them and start hitting them with a metal bat like crazy and the people were my really, really close friends.
Article posted September 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM • comment (1) • Reads 69 • Return to Blog List

Did they forgive you after that? I feel so bad for you. I’m scared of the stupidest thing, motion activated things. I literally freak out when I walk past those motion activated baby dolls or something notion activated. I have actually found an affective yet defective way of getting past the motion activation. Keep low, move super fast, or go around. The fast doesn’t work unless you’re as fast as light or sound, so I mostly use the other two, or have my mom walk through first so I can walk right after her and not trigger the motion activation.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 07:35 PM by • Kacie