Copyright (c) 2014 by Christopher O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Christopher O -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Christopher O

teacher: Melanie Transue

Hey. The name's Chris Olshan. I'm a freshman this year. I had to decorate my English binder a visual Representation of Me. A quote that's meaningful to me is "The Higher You Fly the Harder You Fall". The reason I picked this is because my sister's friend has it tattooed on her wrist. We had to put meaningful pictures on it too. One of my pictures was of my family because they mean a lot to me. For my personality I put a picture of a box full of missed items. A positive memory in my life would have to be a picture of my niece after she was born. The picture that could be of anything I picked my dog Petey. 

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 07:59 AM • comment (1) • Reads 84 • Return to Blog List

I like it. It makes you sound like you acually care! Just kidding. But I do like your dog. He's really cute!! c(:
Posted September 29, 2011 at 01:36 PM by • Haley T