The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was four years old and my sister, Eva, hit me in the head with a thirsty stone coaster. We were at my Aunt Jill's house for a baby shower for my now seven year old sister, Claudia. Eva was two and we were playing and all of the sudden she picked up the coaster and just hit me in the back of the head. There was blood everywhere. The funny thing was I didn't have to go to the hospital. My mom just put me in the bath tub and got the bleeding to stop. Then I was off to playing again like it never happened! That is the funniest thing that ever happened to me.
Article posted September 14, 2011 at 06:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Gosh! That must have ruined the moment. I also got hurt one time but it was in the snow... Was that the worst injury you've ever had?
Posted September 20, 2011 at 05:36 PM by • Raphael