My scariest thing that happened was over this past summer. I went bike riding and crashed. It was on pavement. I was going too fast and slipped. I had a helmet on but it hurt. I got scrapes on my knees and hand, and a gash on my chin. When my parents looked at the cut they knew I needed stitches. We went to an Urgent Care place and had to wait. When the doctor came he first gave me numbing medicine, and then I got stitches. This happened in June, and it just so happened I got my stitches taken out on my birthday! That was the scariest thing that happened to me.  

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 04:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Interesting. Luckily you weren’t going down hill and your chain didn’t come off when you did that. I have had that happen, only I didn’t slip or get stitches. I just got my ankle squished under my bike.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 07:57 PM by • Kacie