Copyright (c) 2014 by PavneetDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
PavneetDD -- Blogmeister

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by PavneetDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

My Hopes and Dreams

By Pavneet

I am starting a new school year and I have so many hopes and dreams. One of my dreams is to be better at math. To do that I will have practice math in math note books and to ask my mom to make math problems and have me solve them.

Another one of my dreams is to be a better listener. To do that I will have to not talk to anyone while someone is talking. I will have to look at the person is talking and to try to avoid distractions.

My last goal is to become a better reader. To do that I will have to read thirty minutes each night, read a just right book and read to my little sister every day. This year I plan to achieve my hopes and dreams by working really hard.    

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 02:05 PM • comment (6) • Reads 154 • Return to Blog List

I am Chloe D. I am in sixth grade and enjoy school! I really enjoyed your story about the princesses! It sounded like you and your cousin had a fun trip! I really want to visit all of t=those places in New York! Especially the Statue of Liberty! Also Time Square on New Years Eve! Hope you have a good end of the school year and an awesome summer!
Posted May 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM by • Chloe D.
Those are really nice Hopes and Dreams! I think that that is really nice of you to read to your sister. I also think you have really good ideas about how to get better at math. Have you gotten to your Hopes and Dreams?
Sincerely,
LRLI
Posted March 22, 2012 at 06:50 AM by • LRLI
Hi
my name is Gal. I very like gymnastics. I from Israel. I have 4 step brothers and 1 brother.I like dance and animals. I move to Thailand. AND I LIKE YOUR BLOG!
Posted October 3, 2011 at 08:18 PM by • Gal
Hi , I'm also bad at math. I'm bad at math because I don't understand it. I enjoyed your blog.
Posted October 3, 2011 at 04:05 PM by • Isabella
Hi Pavneet ! I Love Love Love your Hopes & Dreams !!! In my Hopes & Dreams i need to do better in math too . I Hope to work with you in the near future ! If you can, you can write to me in my blog .
Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:13 PM by • CatrionaDD
I really like how you explain how you will not get distracted what is around you.
Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:03 PM by • TommyLDD