I invited my fried over for a sleepover. She came pretty late to my house and it was almost 9:00 pm. So we decided to get ready for bed. We were lying in my bed when I said, “ Hey I know what we can do!” So I got up and went to get my sisters game system so we could take pictures with it. While I was gone to get the game system she said she heard weird noises and when I came back she said she was scared…….. So we started taking pictures anyway and after like an hour or taking pictures we looked through them and deleted the ones we didn’t like but that night I didn’t see anything peculiar in any of the photos. The next morning when my friend had left I went to review the pictures again but in one of the pictures I saw three people instead of one and the third person was a dude and pale white!!! I still have the photo for evidence and ever since then I haven’t touched my sisters game system…… maybe he was a ghost or maybe it was an angel but to this day I haven’t figured out who he is and I don’t recognize him one bit. From now on I sleep with one eye open!

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM • comment (3) • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List

personal experience and fact from a person who actually sees ghosts: ghosts tend to appear in pictures. Sometimes they are full human forms and sometimes they are orbs. They can also be diamond shaped or blurry in pictures. I have some high trails pictures with evidence of ghosts, even a ghost rat or bunny on a log. I have been seeing ghosts for a while, and you can call me crazy or a liar, but I was just giving you a hint or fact. Interesting though.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 08:40 PM by • Kacie
Oh my gosh that is so scary! once, I was having a sleepover and I thought I saw a ghost out the window, but its weird that you accually have proof!
Posted October 3, 2011 at 05:38 PM by • TaylorH
Hahaha that's so funny and I thought you were going to tell what happened to Sophia (never tell)...... anyway that was really funny!
Posted September 19, 2011 at 08:34 PM by • Olivia