The Weirdest Thing Ever

Once, actually, last week, I was walking out from the band doors with my French Horn. I walked up to the steps to the waiting platform where the swim buses were. There were the buses, full of waiting kids. I set my French Horn down and scanned the bus windows, you know, just to see who was there and everything. My eyes rested on this one sixth grade kid. He immediately widened his eyes and stared me down. I held his gaze until the bus pulled away. It was kind of stupid. The other people on the bus were staring at me like ‘What in the world is that girl doing?’ It was really strange because a complete stranger just randomly had a stare contest with me. A sixth grader, for that matter! A small, puny little sixth grader! Man, he’s got some guts. I totally beat him, though. I saw him in the hallway today. He was even shorter than I thought. This was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me.

Article posted September 14, 2011 at 12:02 PM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List