The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was at a store with my brothers and my mom. My mom was shopping for food to make dinner and my brothers at the electonics testing games, I was looking at toys, I was only like eight years old. Well anyways I grabbed a barbie and I was going to tell my mom about it and convince her to buy it for me, I was yelling mom! And realized I was lost. I started skipping and I looked down at the tile floors while doing so, I saw my mom, well so I thought, I saw a lady with my mom’s shirt on, so I started playing with the hem of the shirt, and suddenly a blond lady starts laughing in my face! I was so scared, I almost started crying. After I realized that crazy lady wasn’t my mom, my brother came and got me and said it was time to go. Now that I am older, I laugh about this all the time.
Article posted September 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM • comment • Reads 98 • Return to Blog List