About Me!

Weirdness
One time I woke up and I couldn’t remember anything that happened before that day! It was a weird, very weird, feeling. Of course, I knew who my familiy was and how to eat and what-not, its just I didn’t know what I had done before that day. As a couple days went on, I began to remember more and more things untill I rememberd everything! But sometimes I’ll forget something that had happened or something like forgeting what cheerios are. I still don’t know how one forgets about cheerios! Anyway, that was a really weird day!
Article posted September 14, 2011 at 10:15 AM • comment (2) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Hey, I have been there. I have one time asked myself what I was doing or saying. I have even forgotten where the cereal in my own house was located. Life is just so weird like that.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 08:17 PM by • Kacie
You guys and your pansing! I had about three boys in my 5th grade class pansing people, even girls, and then they would panes them back. Luckily, I wasn’t one of those victims!
Posted October 7, 2011 at 08:14 PM by • Kacie

Hi I like to blog. I love to play the French horn.