The most scary thing that was ever happened to me is when my oldest brother Billybobjoe brought home our puppy Noodles almost with out a head! EEK Gross! He had been ran over by a giant crashing machine, (also known as a Monster Truck). Noodles was a mutt. MUTTS RULE! This way so Disgusting! Thanks alot BILLYBOEJOE! So Noodles was my little baby boy. He was a "golden" redish color. He had long hair. He was very short. He was a mix something with a Golden Retriver. I remember him perfectly. Noodles shall live on forever. His name was Noodles because I wanted noodles for lunch and he jumped on me! I was about 3 and a half years old. Silly puppy ! Noodles was my very first dog. Who could forget that? Well anyway now you know that BILLYBOBJOE scared my really bad.
Article posted September 21, 2004 at 12:00 AM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List