Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Crazy Monkeys
The weirdest moment in my life was probably when I was in Spain. We were on these islands inhabited by Barbarian Apes. I was walking along when an ape jumped on my head because a tourist guide was chasing the monkey off his car. Then the monkey in its flurry to escape jumped on my head and ran off.I didn’t like the experience because having something jump on as if you were a rock and didn’t have any regret about it really irritated me. However it really gave everyone a good laugh. Ever since I hate monkeys, I also dislike Moroccan vendors because they just pester you a lot.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 06:19 PM • comment (2) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

I don’t like monkey’s either, although AbbieD loves them! Something about them is just scary. My favorite animal is a wolf. I prefer them over monkeys.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 07:36 PM by • Kacie
How could you hate monkey's?!
Posted September 27, 2011 at 09:02 PM by • Hayley

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.