teacher: Lisa Thomassen

I Would Hire Me
Most people say that they would hire them because they are them. But,I think I would hire me as and employee, for several other reasons.

To start, I am a very responsible student. You give me an assignment,I will most likely have it in on time. I usually am also really organized in my work. I say this because i hardly ever loose my papers that anybody gives me. Another thing is that I am very hard working.Sometimes work is really hard and you just feel like quitting. Yes, every once and a while i would like a break, but most of the time,I work hard to try to get the assignment finished.Lastly, I am reliable. What I mean by this is that sometimes, when nobody has a piece of paper or a pencil, im usually the one who has all of that.

These are the reasons why I would hire me, not just because it's me.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 03:47 PM • comment (3) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

This is really good writing and I am impressed (and happy) that you think of yourself so highly! I agree with you, to say that, at least as well as I know you, that you are responsible, but you also forgot how nice and fun to work with you are! XD
Posted February 28, 2012 at 08:08 PM by • Aspen P.
I agree with you and Gabi. I bet lots of people say they hire themselves because they are them. You ade a good piont! :)
Posted October 4, 2011 at 09:21 PM by • Hannah
I agree with you, Jasmine. Most people do say they'll hire themselves. because they are them.
Posted September 28, 2011 at 09:44 AM by • Gabi K.