Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

One of the funniest and saddest things I've ever experienced was at my old house back in New Jersey. On a hot school day I come home and I just see this bird just lying on my front steps.It's eyes were closed and it wasn't moving.IT'S WAS DEAD. Our house had a glass door in the front and another door behind it. My mom left the door open (not the glass door). So I'm guessing that the bird wanted to come in and take a look inside our house when... WHAAMM! It went in face first, decided to take a nap, and never woke up. So we buried the bird in the backyard with our neighbors (which were two boys and they brought their dad). That was one of the funniest and saddest thing I ever experienced.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:02 PM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather