Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

One of the funniest and saddest things I've ever experienced was at my old house back in New Jersey. On a hot school day I come home and I just see this bird just lying on my front steps.It's eyes were closed and it wasn't moving.IT'S WAS DEAD. Our house had a glass door in the front and another door behind it. My mom left the door open (not the glass door). So I'm guessing that the bird wanted to come in and take a look inside our house when... WHAAMM! It went in face first, decided to take a nap, and never woke up. So we buried the bird in the backyard with our neighbors (which were two boys and they brought their dad). That was one of the funniest and saddest thing I ever experienced.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 12:02 PM • comment • Reads 90 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather