One time at VillaSport I had a bunch people come over to swim. We all agreed that the slides were really slow. So Jared and Michael went into the boy’s locker room and slathered themselves with shampoo, conditioner and body soap. Maddie, Hannah, Tori, Lauren, Cassidy and I went into the girl’s locker room and did the same thing. We all met outside by the pool. Michael looked like he had WAY too much sunscreen on even though it was shampoo and conditioner. The lifeguard was right by us so we had to pretend is was sunscreen. Then, when we all of us went down the slides we went really fast. We we’re afraid that we would get in trouble because when all of us were in the pool by the slides, there were soap suds everywhere around us.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 10:29 AM • comment (4) • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List

this would not be a fun time for me at all. I wouldn't like the feel of the shampoo, conditioner and whatever else on my skin. too gooey and .... yuck. no thanks. besides, I'd be too scared of the life guards and the other adults to even try it. I've had too many encounters with angry adults and non of them were fun.
Posted December 25, 2011 at 08:01 PM by • firecracker
@Kacie plenty of water is coming out of the jets on the sides of the slide, but we like to go really fast.
Posted September 27, 2011 at 12:44 AM by • Chloe
Wow. Most slides have water running down them or someone spraying the water on it with a hose that is super long.
Posted September 14, 2011 at 08:55 PM by • Kacie
That's funny! I can't believe I've never thought of that!
Posted September 14, 2011 at 05:09 PM by • Mrs. Kosters