The Blog of Blue

Weirdest Moment?!
Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding when you said this blog was going to be 'funny', Ms. Lubich! Here's my story. When I was about eight years old, I lived in California. I loved the beach, everything was about the beach. Everything was great and happy and fun and warm and wet and sandy... Those were the days. One day, on my eighth birthday, my parents took me down to the beach. I was having tremendous fun, letting the waves carry me slowly back to shore. At that time, I was beginning to learn how to surf. When I reached where the water was just to me knees, I stood up. There was a large crab stuck to my hair. I screamed bloody murder! I tried getting it off, but all it did was fasten its other claw on my, catching my eyelid. I was terrified. We got the crab off, and luckily I wasn't harmed. I was just emotionally scarred for life. To this day, I'm scared of the tiniest little crab, the tiniest bit of red flashing by my face. This is something I will never forget.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 09:55 AM • comment • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

I have a boxer dog.