If I were an employer and I had to choose if I would hire myself, I would. I would hire myself because I can push myself to do something that needs to be done, but I may slack from time to time. I believe that I am trustworthy, responsible, and hardworking. Even though I slack sometimes, I usually make up for it by finishing it, because I don't like to start something that I cannot finish. I would probably do my best at whatever the job is, especially if it was my first job. Even if it wasn't my first job, I would still do my best at whatever it was that I was doing. That is why I would hire myself.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 09:25 AM • comment (4) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

I agree with you and i like your examples of why you would be good to employ.
Posted March 1, 2012 at 10:26 PM by • Nicole P.
Good job!!!!!!! I agree with the other two people that have already commented. I would hire you in an instant!!!!!!!!!
Posted September 29, 2011 at 09:39 AM by • Kailyn M.
Nice! I would hire you too! Of course I would also hire myself but still...
Posted September 28, 2011 at 09:47 AM by • Isabella L.
Well I can See you didnt get my last comment. Good because it was long. Well i think that you should keep working hard
Posted September 13, 2011 at 09:41 AM by • Reed K.