Copyright (c) 2014 by Genesis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Genesis -- Blogmeister

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Genesis

teacher: Mr. Feeney

My favorite part is when Oficer Buckle did safety tip number #99 DO NOT GO SWIMMING DURING AN ELECTRICAL STORMS! and Gloria act it out.I think this because Gloria looked funny when she act it out.For Example when Officer Buckal watched him self on the news at 10 o'Clock he saw on tv Oficer Buckle that they wanted to do safety tips because Gloria so Officer did not want to do any more safety tips.Plus since he did not do his safety tips there was the bigest axedent ever it starded banana puddle SPLAT! SPATTER SPLOOSH! and Miss.TOPPLE let go of her hamer.last there was lots of letters abort the axedant and there was 1 it was a star then Oiffcer Buckle thought of the best one #101 ALWAYS STICK WITH YOUR BUDDY.
Article posted September 13, 2011 at 08:42 AM • comment (1) • Reads 158 • Return to Blog List

mickiya liked what you did adout officer buckle i like what you do all the time you have a lot of 100 and i like when you said stick with your bubby .
Posted October 4, 2011 at 08:49 AM by • stacie