Me!

Crawl All The Way Home

One of the funniest things that’s ever happened to me was while I was playing on my travel softball team a few years back. I was about nine years old, and played for Thunder 10&under. We were playing a team from Wyoming, the Cheyenne Extreme.I was on third base, and it was a hard grounder to center, so I ran home. When you read this, remember that I was only nine and didn’t have very much “smarts” (forget the fact that I had already been playing travel ball for two years). Anyways, I ran home, but didn’t look to see exactly where the ball was and if they were throwing or not, so I slid into home. The only problem was I slid early. And I’m not saying a few inches for a scoot; I’m talking 3/4ths of the way there only. I didn’t feel like getting up (I know, lazy, right?), so I just crawled the rest of the way there. Luckily, there wasn’t a throw home, and I was safe, although it was a little bit humiliating, I couldn’t stop laughing. I had fun that game, and we ended up winning. (If anybody asks, it was all because I crawled all the way home.) 

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 09:14 PM • comment (2) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Very colorful words for a very colorful experience. Fitting.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 07:46 PM by • Kacie
That's great Taylor! Way to crawl to home, really getting the job finished!
Posted October 4, 2011 at 10:05 PM by • Morgan

I am a fantastic piano player. I am 12 years old. My sister is in sixth grade and goes to here. You might see her in the hallways somtimes.