All About Me

Funniest Thing

Funniest Thing I think that the best thing that ever happened to me was when I had a sleepover with my best friend (I can’t tell you her name) and we were watching the 2004 version of The Phantom of the Opera and we got “toefue” on Strawberry Pop tarts. Weird images popped in our mind that made us laugh like crazy!!! (I can’t tell you what the images were because she might get mad at me, just the risk of friendship.) One time that night she had to take me into my basement because it was super funny and she thought I would laugh so hard that I would wake up my brother and my mom. She could barley tell me her image because she was laughing so hard. Now we have a little inside joke saying “beep-beep” which reminds us of that one image and we laugh out loud!!! Another inside joke saying is “IL chante ha, ha, ha!!!” (He sings ha, ha, ha!!!) Well anyway that was the best night of my life!!!

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 09:14 PM • comment • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.