Rachel's Challenge
Rachel’s Challenge
I thought it was touching because so many people died. What I don’t understand is why they picked Rachel and not one of the other twelve that died. They could have been special too. Anyway when people cry I usually cry so that is what made me cry in the assembly. I think the assembly was worthwhile because it was a different thing I mean didn’t it change to Rachel’s Legacy??? Well, when I was attending the assembly I thought of all the people I knew that died (in my family) so I think that is another reason I cried.  All in all thought it was worth wile.
Article posted September 12, 2011 at 09:03 PM • comment (1) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

Very well said. I found out that it happened on my sisters birthday when she was in high school, luckily she wasn’t at columbine, but still. It was also the year I was born, about 2 months after I was born. I was also alive when 9/11 happened. I was about one years old or something. I cried too, but it was for a completely different reason.
Posted September 24, 2011 at 02:23 PM by • Kacie