The dumbest, scariest and most embaressing thing I have done is playing the game we elementary kids at my old school made up. You had to stand at the far end of the swings and wait until the person on the swing in front of you left an opening to run through. Then you had to go and dash to the space between the two swings, the one you ran through and next one coming up. The object of the game was to get to the other side of the swing set WITHOUT getting hit by the person on the swing. I, however, wasn’t so lucky and got smacked in the face twice by the swingers.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 07:05 PM • comment (4) • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

Thats good advice for my little brother dude....
Posted November 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM by • jaimiem
I thought it was only my elementary school that was that dumb! WARNING TO ALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOLERS: DO NOT TRY THIS!
Posted October 25, 2011 at 04:44 PM by • Kacie
Every little kid I've ever known has tried that at one time or another. Experience has taught me that it never ends well.
Posted October 13, 2011 at 02:35 PM by • Kyle
Oh my gosh I feel so bad 4 you!My friends and I Played that game last year on a feild trip....it didnt turn out so good for us either lol :)
Posted October 11, 2011 at 09:39 PM by • alexism