Maltese Lover-

Funniest Thing!

One of the strangest, weirdest, and funniest things that ever happened to me is when I was about four and I was in the checkout line with my mom. I was dancing around and looking at the candy. That’s when I saw my favorite candy a Hershey bar with nuts. So how I got candy was hugging my mom and telling her I loved her. So I did just that, but my mom moved up in line( withoutme me knowing). So I ended up hugging some random fat guy. And I was so embarrassed I completely forgot about my candy bar.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 06:15 PM • comment (5) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

Love the new picture! I liked the other one better though.
Posted September 26, 2011 at 09:23 PM by • Kacie
That is really embarrassing! I have never done something like that! I let my mom read it, it’s both funny and embarrassing. I feel so bad for you!
Posted September 14, 2011 at 08:45 PM by • Kacie
WOW!!! That does seem very embaressing. It is probobly something you look at and laugh about now!
Posted September 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM by • Alyssa
That is so funny I would hate that to happen to me!!!!!!!!!!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 08:58 PM by • AbbieD
I feel soo bad for you Sydney I would be weirded out too.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 03:15 PM by • Sierra

I love my Maltese dogs.I love to make salsa.I enjoy eating pickles and peaches. Lastly I like saying the word Kumquats.