The weirdest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was six years old and when my sister and I were playing hide and go seek with her friends. I was the person who had to go find everybody. So I started to find everybody. Then, I found everybody but my sister and I had looked everywhere. When I turned the corner to go find her she jumped out in front in front of me. I screamed as loud as I could, because it freaked me out so bad that I didn’t know what else to do.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 05:02 PM • comment (2) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Funny. Something like that sort of happened with my dad one morning, only he didn’t jump out at me. I walked in on him in the bathroom while he was washing his face. Scared me!
Posted October 7, 2011 at 07:20 PM by • Kacie
I wasn't trying to burp while trying to hic-up at the same time. It just happened at the same time. :/
Posted September 22, 2011 at 07:47 PM by • MichaelW