Copyright (c) 2014 by AJBR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJBR -- Blogmeister

AJBR-

by AJBR teacher: Rye 8th Team
Learning Update - Voki 03/19/12
my prezi 11/29/11
My Eye 09/12/11

Have you ever looked at your eye? Maybe you've looked at it but what about really closely? In science we studied the eye so this is my eye! See if you can match all the parts and see what you know! I'll post the answers soon! Words: Iris, Pupil, Sclera, and Cornea.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM • comment (2) • Reads 119 • Return to Blog List

The pupil is the hole in the center of your eyes, the sclera is the white part of your eye and the iris is the colored part of your eye. The pupil lets light in so you can see and the iris is a muscle that helps your lens so you can focus on things that are far or close.
Posted November 1, 2011 at 08:57 AM by • KSMO
What does wikipedia have to say about the different parts of the eye you've got listed?
Posted September 21, 2011 at 08:30 PM by • doug symington