Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Hill Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Hill -- Blogmeister

Straight Outta Commlab

We are 7th grade technology class in Western Pennsylvania. In our classes we learn about digital photography, video editing, blogging, podcasting, television broadcasting and simple programming.

by Mrs. Hill

Commlab Wikispace
Edmodo
Middle School Website
Denton's Dynamos
Chimacum's Science Blog
743 Blogspot
Mrs. Bailey's Classes
The Student Eye

You read What

It was the Chat Room and it was about this girl having a crush on a boy but they didn't know who each other were. Then at prom they said they would meet and she found out it was one of the most popular guys in school. I liked it but I have read better, because I like reading the Franny books.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 07:31 AM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

R1 Period 1
R1 Period 2
R1 Period 3
R1 Period 4
R1 Period 6
R1 Period 7

You have reached the page for Mrs. Hill's crazy Communications classes. We are learning about blogging and hope that you will stop back and read what we have to share.

VISITOR COUNTER