-

by teacher: Julia Osteen

My story is…well, I don’t really have one. I was born here in Atlanta, and I have always lived here. I attended GAC kindergarten-third grade, and then I transferred to Simpson Elementary. I loved it at Simpson, but I didn’t want to go to a public middle school, so I returned to GAC with some of my friends from Simpson.
I love to swim, so I spend four or five days a week doing that. I live with my two brothers and that is only thing about my life I wish could be part time. I hope to travel some more and continue with my absolute favorite thing to do, acting. Until then, I am living in the moment.
Article posted September 11, 2011 at 01:30 PM • comment (1) • Reads 281 • Return to Blog List

I thought it was awesome!!!!! I absolutely loved the last sentence. Next time try to be a little more descriptive. I think you could use bigger words, but overall, it was great!!!!!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:57 AM by • JA