"Snail Eaters United"

Rachel's Challenge-Raphael
I thought that the Rachel’s Challenge (or Rachel’s legacy, as it was called this year) assembly was incredibly moving. It made me reflect back on all the things I’ve done and am doing now. The presentation, in my opinion, was very worthwhile for it taught me how to not only forgive others, but how to forgive myself, too. I believe that Rachel’s assembly both needed and effective in every place it travels to. I took away lots of information on the shooting and also tons of emotions. I have decided that I will try my best to help more instead of just walking towards my next class. I know that it sounds like a lot, but yes, Rachel’s Challenge did all of this for me.
Article posted September 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Hi. My name is Raphael. I like to eat pizza and to listen to music. I dislike people who try (key word is try) to eat my lunch.