-

Rachel's Challenge
At the Rachel’s legacy assembly I thought it was emotional because people lost the lives. Also parents lost their children. I think it is worthwhile because there is too much bullying in any school. This school needed this because there is too much bullying in this school. I thought last year was not effective and I hope this year is different. After the assembly I felt like I should do my part to be a better person.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM • comment • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.