My story is

My story starts when I was born. I was born on February 12, 2000 at 4 a.m. I grew up in Atlanta, GA. But moved to Buffalo. NY when I was about 6 months. I moved to New York because my dad played football in the NFL. He was #20 for the Buffalo Bills. In New York, I had a best friend. Her name was Paris Green. We enjoyed playing in her backyard together. Now, I enjoy dancing and hanging out with my friends. I am friends with lots of people. One of my best friends is Crystal Childs. We have known each other since I moved to Georgia. She doesn’t go to GAC anymore but we keep in touch. My story is me growing up in Atlanta, Georgia and going to my aunt’s farm. On that farm we have horses, a pig, and cats. I ride a big chestnut rone mare named, Blaze. She is one of our tallest mares. We resently had our oldest mare give birth to a small horse named Hope-Harriet- Hannah. (We have not chosen a name yet.) We also got fishing and hiking. More of my story is running. I run track. I ran track with the Jackrabbits. I ran track with the Jackrabbit track and field club. Mt story is sitting in honors language arts and writeing.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:08 AM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List