I love to dance, and cheerlead, and I love music. Some of my favorite artists are Mary Mary, Beyonce, Rihanna, Diggy Simons, Mindless Behavior, Jacob Latimore, and more. I also like TV celebrities like: Daymon Wayans, Chris Rock, and Martin. I have been dancing for 9 years and have enjoyed it very much. I do tap, jazz , ballet, and hip-hop. I also would like to cheer. I take tumbling classes, but its not technically cheering. I am hoping to be on the 7th grade cheer team. I want to be something in the medical field, although my dance career could possibly take off, I don’t want to be a professional dancer. I might be a KCD, its Knicks City Dancer, or a Jets or Giants cheerleader. I want to live in New York when I get older and also go to college in New York of Jersey. That’s my story.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:06 AM • comment (3) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I loved it! It was truly wonderfully written, darling, wonderfully written.
Posted September 16, 2011 at 09:24 AM by • TDW
I hope you go far with it. It sounds like you will.Maybe you could also put a little more about your present then your future.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:46 PM by • RS7
I feel the same way I want to live in New York also it was a very good paragraph
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:42 PM by • KR7