I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. From the beginning my parents knew I would be a very strange child. They were also very right. I am not only wonderfully sour, but I also have type 1diabetes. But even though those things are true, that is not why I am ‘‘weird’’.

At a young age, I was always told that I would change the world. I was also very thoughtful and quite intelligent. I enjoy the kind of clothing that was in during the time period known as the 80’s. When I turned 8, I made the decision that I wanted to join the army. This dream was quickly snuffed out when my father made me get up at three thirty every morning, every day to do BOOT CAMP, which lasted one hour. Then I would get 3 minutes to shower and 5 minutes to get dressed. I am know happily set on becoming an FBI agent for the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit.) I have yet to really reached my full potential. But I will. I swear on my honor I that one day I will.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:02 AM • comment (1) • Reads 78 • Return to Blog List

Hey buddy i hope that you will reach your goal of becoming an FBI agent. i am so sorry that you had to get up at 3 un the morning. I hate mornings. I think that you didn't need the whole part about the i was an intelligent child.
Posted September 12, 2011 at 03:45 PM by • MM7