My Story Is...
My story is that I was born in Georgia on February 15, 2010. I don’t have any blood siblings, but I have and older step-sister and step-brother. My step-sister’s name is Rachael and she is in the ninth grade at GACS. My step-brother’s name is Jeremy and he is in 12th grade this year. My step-dad’s name is Tim, but I call him Coach Tim. The first house I lived in or I remembered I lived in was in downtown Georgia. I had all kinds of animals painted on my the walls in my room. Our backyard had a small creek in it which I thought was really pretty and fun to play in. Past the creek there was a bush with these blue and purple flowers on them. The flowers were really small and grouped into clumps. I used to pick the flowers and give them to my mom. Then when I was about 6 or 5 we moved into a new house. We didn’t have a really big backyard, but we still had one. This house was bigger than the other one and it was all brick too. I thought our house was the prettiest from the front compared to all the other houses. I started going to GACS probably a little before we moved into this house. I started in K-4 and I was four years old. My K-4 teacher was Mrs. Davis. One thing I remember about Mrs. Davis was that she had all kinds of kaleidoscopes. During school there would always be a time that we would take turns looking at each and every one of them. For my K-5 teacher I had Mrs. Tarpley. She is probably my second favorite teacher I have had so far. I remember that on every Friday we would have what is called “Fun Friday”. She would place this funny music and we would all dance in a circle. For my 1st grade teacher I had Mrs. Chastain and to be honest I was pretty scared of her at first. So that is kind of my story I guess.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:02 AM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

I really like your post. It's very interesting! I like it a lot, but I think that you wrote a little to much about others and not about yourself. Still great post. :)
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM by • SB7