-

by teacher: Julia Osteen

My story is about lacrosse. I like lacrosse very much because it is fun and you have to run a lot. In lacrosse you try to score as many goals as you can. There are the middies, attack, defense, and goalie. I like to play midfield because you are defense and attack. Midfield is fun because you get the ball a lot and you get more playing time. I also like to play attack because you have many chances to score a goal. I have never played defense but the defenders are an important part of the game because they stop the other team from scoring. The goalie has the most dangerous job because he has to stop ball from going in the when the ball is going 70 MPH. Lacrosse is a fun and exiting sport. 
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:02 AM • comment (2) • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List

I have never played lacrosse but it looks fun. Good luck on your future games. Your story is well written. Play more lacrosse!!!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM by • CL 7th
That story sounds exciting. I like all the details, but I would double-check for any errors in the story. Good job!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:39 PM by • JH7