My story is that I was born is Rogers, Arkansas on December 3, 1999. I have an older sister named Paige. When I was little I moved constantly. I remember barley living in one place for over a year. Then I came to Georgia. I thought that this would like any other move. I would start a new school, make new friends, and soon enough I would have to move again. This move wasn’t like that. I moved here the summer before first grade. I loved the new house we were living in and when I visited the new school I was going to I thought I was so pretty. When the first day of school came, I met really nice people and loved the school right away. The school’s name is Greater Atlanta Christian School. Five years have past and I am still here. At the same school, with the same people, and with the same teachers. Every year is a new experience for me. I make new friends and I have a new teacher, but this year is going to be different for me. So much different. In the elementary school you would be in one class with the same people 7 hours a day, but this year you barley see any of your elementary friends as much as you used to. This is a really good opportunity to start making new friends and not have to rely on the same people. Continuing my story I want to say that I went to GACS all the way up until the end of my senior year and I’m starting to go of to college.  I couldn’t have asked for a better story for me. I love friends, family, and teachers. 

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:59 AM • comment (2) • Reads 82 • Return to Blog List

Great job I love how you talked about your life now. Next time I would tell a little more about when you lived some where else. But over all it was good.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 08:18 PM by • KL7
I think you need to reread it more carefully, but the rest was really good.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:42 PM by • AH7