Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

My story is school, sports, and my schedule. Everything is all bundled up in my head and I always have so many things to do I don’t know what to do.

School is probably my biggest problem because I need to concentrate on homework and made sure I get good grades in school. I also have to make sure I am not tardy to any of my classes. Today, I got a tardy in social studies. I think that was my first tardy of the school year so far.

Sports are also a big problem in my life. I have cheerleading competitions twice a month and then practice that’s all jumbled up in my head!
My schedule has a lot of things on it, including homework, projects, sports, and birthdays. My calendar has so many things on it.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:59 AM • comment (4) • Reads 92 • Return to Blog List

I love your post! It really tells people about you and what you like to do in your life. I think that you could work on indenting your paragraphs and writing a little more.
Great post! ;)
Posted September 13, 2011 at 07:07 PM by • SB7
Great post! ;)
i liked your story because it told me about your life. I think you could do better by indenting your paragraphs.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 01:05 PM by • JJ
Hey! Your paragraphs were great. I so true with me and gymnastics too. I think that we should have less homework and shorter schedules. You did a great job!!!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:39 PM by • AB7