Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

My story is life changing. A few weeks ago I was at chapel listening to Aaron Keyes and we were listening to the song Lavish in your Love it was a song that opened my eyes and as I’m listening to him I just realize the Lord seems so real that all the doubters are saying its fake I realized God is so real that he seems fake. After I was finished with that chapel I thought I had figured it out that that was just my reason that God was real then I looked around and I saw his creation and I realized there is so much more like us how we have a body and a mind and a soul and we have personal things that we do and that’s not there on accident someone must have made us this way and the way we prove it’s the Lord is the bible, but just have faith there is no one who has touched God or seen him but there are reasons that we are here we are on a path and as we all know there has to be a beginning and an ending. So do everything God tells you and in the end you will have the ultimate gift.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:58 AM • comment (3) • Reads 102 • Return to Blog List

Cool blog ford and really insperational. I agree with all that you said.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:40 PM by • JW7
Your blog was amazing!!! You have a great amount of faith. I like that you love the Lord with all your heart. The only bad thing was that your sentences seemed to never end.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:52 AM by • JO6
Congratulations on your fantastic faith. I loved your story and what you were trying to get across to people. But i did find one thing that you could improve on. In the Bible it says that Jesus saw God and so did Adam and Eve. If i went and got a bible right now i bet that i would find tons of other people. Get your facts right and your blog would be perfect.
Posted September 12, 2011 at 03:51 PM by • MM7