My story is the story of my life (I know it sounds cheesy). I was born on January 14, 1999. I have a great home, and great friends. I have a dog, and a cat. I love pizza and movies. I go to school and have pretty good grades. I have about a million allergies and health issues. I am also learning how to speak Chinese. Pretty cool right? I am a Christian and I get bored easily. That’s pretty typical right?  Well, I have yet to do something exciting or amazing. I’m still waiting, but my story isn’t over just yet. I bet sometime in the next 80 years I will do something great. Just wait and see. ;)>
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:58 AM • comment (2) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

I think that your blog is awesome. My favorite part is that you are learning Chinese. The only thing I would have added is that you love rock climbing and you are great at it.
Posted September 14, 2011 at 05:17 PM by • RW7
Your story is great! You have great variety in your sentences. You could change the start of the sentences to make it not sound like a list.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:52 AM by • CB6