The story is when I was little I did not like to go outside I just did not like sports at all. My story of sports starts right now. I was at the kitchen table when my dad said that we were going to a Dunwoody High School basketball game at first I did not know what he was talking about but then he told me what it was.
When we got to the game we went to a parking space and parked the car. When we got to the basketball court we started to watch the game. There was a player on Dunwoody high that was really good he plays at Georgia now. His name was Nick Swansee and he was extremely good.
He made almost every shot he took and he ruled the basketball court. The next day I was outside shooting hoops and having fun. That is my story and I have been playing sports since then.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:10 AM • comment • Reads 69 • Return to Blog List