Copyright (c) 2014 by Julia Osteen Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julia Osteen -- Blogmeister

Connections

Pre-Language/Western Civ (Sp/Fr)

by Julia Osteen

GACS Home
Studywiz Class

What I think about when I see My story is… I think about my life story. I think about my accomplishments. I thnk about how I want my life to be in the future. When I see these words I think about how everyone has a story to tell. I think about my family, my friends, my family losses, and how I want my life to be devoted over to God. My life is basically what I think about when I hear the words My story is….
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:09 AM • comment (6) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

Hi TS! I liked your storybecause it told me what the words "My story is" make you feel. Next time I would write more.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 12:42 PM by • JJ
I loved your story and what you said It looks very good. I think you could add more description
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:57 AM by • TH
Hey Troy! I loved your story. It was interesting hearing about you. In the third sentence you made a mistake, though. You said I thnk I think you meant think. Just pulling it to your mind, but the story was great not to long and not to short. Loved your story!!! Have a nice day and live to love!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:57 AM by • KH 6
I think you did much better than the last time you described it much better than last time. I think you should have read through it again because you messed up a few times.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:53 AM by • JW6
Nice story Troy. I love the way you ended the article.Next time could you tell us one of your stories.
Great job Troy.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM by • MH6
Great job TS6! This was a great story. You did awesome writing this. I can tell you worked hard! One thing you could improve on is repeating. You said "I think" a little too much. Otherwise, great job.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM by • TW6

6th period Spring 2013
7th period Spring 2013

Julia Osteen is a JH teacher at Greater Atlanta Christian School in Norcross, GA. This is her 25th year teaching. She also supports teachers in grades K-12 with technology integration.

Subscribe in a reader
unique visitor counter Locations of visitors to this page

To subscribe to the rss feed: Right click on the icon below, select "copy shortcut", and paste that into your rss aggregator, like Bloglines or My Yahoo! Or, if you have a Bloglines account, simply click the "Bloglines" button below.