My Story
When I started playing basketball I got really good at it and I still am a great basketball player.  I have also gotten the privilege to travel to a lot of places.  In my life I have gone to 27 countries.  On January 9, 2010 me and my family left for a trip around the world for 6 months.  It was the best thing that I’ve ever experienced in my life.  We did a lot of cool things on the trip.  Another thing about me is that I’ve lived in 3 different states including Texas (that was where I was born), Minnesota, and now Georgia.  My dad was born in Italy because his parents were missionaries there.  My mom was born in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.  I’ve been to a lot of places in the U.S. too.  I’m a good goalie in soccer.  I also play football.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:09 AM • comment (2) • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

Great Story! Sure sounds like you've had a really fun life! The only bad thing was that you only made some of the sentences short.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:57 AM by • JO6
This was the best one I have read yet! You did a great job telling your story. One thing you could do better is have a good conclusion. Otherwise, great job!!!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM by • TW6