-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

To me a good story has a lot of things but not everything can make a good story.

A good story has adventure, mystery and excitement. Sometimes you can get a good book that can have so much excitement that you feel that you are in the book and I think that is what some authors want us to feel when we read a book.
Sometimes you get a book with adventure and excitement at the end there is a twist of mystery. Also some books are disappointment with unexpected ending. I learn that the more I read the better I want and better my reading improves and also comprehend the story.
When I was younger I used to love reading books with pictures. Books with illustrations are nice. Now that I’m reading books with no illustration I have more imagination instead.
Every book has his own character setting plot and a problem and effect. Every book has beginning and end and, some of us will make choice of disliking or liking the book.
Article posted September 9, 2011 at 12:32 AM • comment • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List