I definitely think that the presentation was worthwhile. This presentation was needed because some people don’t know how to forgive or find the best qualities in people. This assembly affected a lot of people. Some people even cried. That shows that it definitely had an effect on them and they are going to follow Rachel’s Legacy. This assembly taught me some important lessons. For example, you don’t have forever in life, so you have to start making changes in the world now. I will definitely change some things in my life such as forgiving people more easily like Rachel did. Something I will change is how I don't always forgive people very easily. I think that Rachel taught everybody a lot of lessons through that assembly.
Article posted September 8, 2011 at 10:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Your right I totally and completely agree with you. Rachele legacy teachesyo u a loT. She rules
Posted December 6, 2011 at 10:07 AM by • Katherinen