Sweet and Sunny Posts-

Colors
Red. Mints, pepper hot. Red hots, chili sauce, spicy tic-tacs on my tongue. Red.

Orange. Tangy. Keeps me on my feet. Dreamsicles, orange pop, semi-sweet. Orange.

Yellow. Shy and mellow. Sweet and sour, on the hour, lemon drops. Yellow.

Green. Cool and spunky. Nature green. Lime clean, minty ice cream, mother earth’s passion. Green.

Blue. Bright and funky. Crazy little monkey. Swept off your feet, hiding from the heat. Blue.

Purple. Step by step, arm in arm. In the groove. Pumping out beats, showing style. By the mile. Purple.

Pink. My favorite color! Blowing bubbles, chewing gum. Brand new iPod, cool pink phone. Poodles!!!

Like it? Come visit at http://classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=348888. Tell me how certain colors make you feel and what comes to mind when you think of them. Receive daily updates about my whereabouts by request. Keep checking for more “sweet and sunny posts”!

Look for my other works:
The Bright Side- A Hopi Prayer for Luca Strong
Seven Random Facts About Me
Rachel’s Challenge- How it Touched Me

Coming soon:
Hats! Dedicated to Rachel Joy Scott
Sweet and Sunny (motto poem)

See you then!

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM • comment (2) • Reads 34 • see all articles