My Awsome Blog

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

I am going to tell you what I think is a good story after you read this I think you should go read a book and see if it has the things that I mention.
I think that a good story should be interesting with excitement and adventure. I also think that a good story should be very detailed. For example if I was talking to my friend Annalisa about my summer I would not want to sound boring. If I sound boring she would probably want to change the subject so if I said “I went to the zoo that was fun. I also went to SeaWorld.” I would think that was really boring. But if I sounded like this it would be better. “So when we got there we rested and went swimming. That was fun my cousin kept on swimming to me without floats. The next day we went to SeaWorld that was fantastic.” That was way less boring than the first one and it had a lot of information. Another thing I think a good story should have is when you read the book and you can’t wait for the movie to come out your just dying inside to get to see that movie. I think that’s good I have had that feeling! Also I think what is interesting is when something bad is going to happen and then something good happens. That is what I think a good story is all about.
Article posted September 8, 2011 at 09:17 PM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List