World History 05/15/12
International Towne 05/14/12
Seedfolks and My Activites 04/30/12
My Sister 01/31/12
Quotes 01/18/12
Greece 12/07/11
Thanks 11/17/11
My LIKE Thoughts About Blogging 10/31/11
Always Remember 10/30/11
My Book 10/14/11
Math 09/21/11
Weirdness 09/14/11
Rachel's Assembly! 09/08/11
Me 09/06/11

Rachel's Assembly!
I think that the Rachel assembly was very sad and...sad. I believe that assembly will stay in our minds for a long time. I believe that it was worthwhile but I don't think that the assembly needed to go on about it for that long. I sort of thought the assembly was needed. It did remind us to be kind to others no matter what but I don't believe that people should keep reminding us of a sad memory that happened a long time ago. Personally, it bothers me that they keep reminding me of something sad like that every year. But that’s just me. I really do believe that the assembly was effective! I don't know about you, but I heard quite a lot of sniffing! And to add to that, the music didn't help either! This might be surprising, but I will not change or do anything different with the way I act! I am already trying to be nice to everyone and everyone should just try to be themselves! Be nice or sad or whatever you want to be, because when the time comes, you'll know what to do with your life. Be who you want to be and not what others want. Be nice sometimes or be angry, sad, frustrated or in between., Because that’s the wonderful thing about being human. We can be who we want to be, and you are always different and special in your own special way.
Article posted September 8, 2011 at 08:32 PM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List