When I watched the Rachel’s Challenge assembly, I thought it was really inspiring. Even though those two boys did what they shouldn’t have, we all have something to learn about Rachel and the tragic event that occurred. Rachel was a really nice person to everyone. She was the type of person that would come up to you and just make your day. If people in our school did what Rachel did to her peers, everyone would be friends and would have a wonderful day. Therefore, my thought about the Rachel’s Challenge assembly was needed, effective, and worthwhile because you can learn some serious life lessons from her. What I’m going to take away from this experience is to transform the school into a friendly environment. We can all transform the school if we are all as kind hearted as Rachel.
Article posted September 8, 2011 at 07:08 PM • comment • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List