I think that Rachel’s challenge is a very effective experience. I think it is also need because it gives kids, like us, more perspective on life. Rachel’s challenge made me think of life in a different way. That night I went home thinking what if I just didn’t wake up tomorrow. That changed my perspective on life. That made me want to leave a good impression on everyone I ever met. So I did, but I figured out that is hard to be nice to everybody. It’s also hard to please everybody. But I think that Rachel’s challenge is a great learning experience and that the school should continue with that program.
Article posted September 8, 2011 at 07:06 PM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Very well said. my Rachel’s challenge is really long. I’m really embarrassed because everyone’s is so short and mine is extremely long, but I don’t feel too bad because I got a lot more down and I am proud to stick out a little.
Posted September 24, 2011 at 02:10 PM by • Kacie