"Snail Eaters United"

Rachel's Challenge
I think the Rachel’s Challenge assembly was emotional, necessary and, worth time. I think this because we got to see all the people who were affected by Rachel’s death and other people who were killed. I got a bit more emotional in this assembly because when we raised our hands I really regret saying something about that person’s shirt or someone saying something about me. I definitely was changed by this assembly, next time I try to say something about that person’s shirt, I will think before saying anything and bite my tongue. Next time, I will step in to that person’s shoes, just like Rachel would.
Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:29 PM • comment (2) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

The shirt is a very good example. I'll do the same. :)
Posted September 16, 2011 at 07:20 PM by • Emmannuelle
I agree that the assembly was worth while and that we should all bite our touge before we say somthing mean.
Posted September 15, 2011 at 11:27 AM by • Sydney

Hi. My name is Raphael. I like to eat pizza and to listen to music. I dislike people who try (key word is try) to eat my lunch.